Fancy a private immersive light, sound and visual art experience?
We offer a variety of fulldome entertainment, edutainment and educational experiences in our range of different size inflatable indoor domes.
'Fulldome' is a mode of expression that fills an enclosed 360° environment with real-time and pre-rendered computer animations, live images and immersive cinema content.
What type of private events can our digital domes enhance and complement?
Personal / Cultural
How about fundraising? ie. rent a dome and charge an entry ticket as a fundraising initiative. Libraries, schools and community groups do this regularly and very successfully.
HIRE COSTS [equipment + operator + unlimited shows from the world's largest fulldome catalogue]. No VAT to pay.
- 7m inflatable domes (photo and diagram / photo and diagram )
- Half day (3hrs) = £500 + travel
- Full day (6hrs) = £800 + travel
- capacity (sitting on floor): up to 70 small children or 40 adults or 45 mixed or 10 small wheelchair users or 6 large wheelchair users
- capacity (lying down): up to 30 adults or 45 mixed
- require an indoor floor space 7.6 x 7.6m with 4.2m ceiling clearance
- 6m inflatable dome (photo and diagram)
- Half day (3hrs) = £450 + travel
- Full day (6hrs) = £600 + travel
- capacity (sitting on floor): up to 45 small children or 20 adults or 25 mixed or 6 small wheelchair users or 4 large wheelchair users
- requires an indoor floor space 6.6 x 6.6m with 3.7m ceiling clearance
- 5m inflatable domes (photo and diagram / photo and diagram)
- Half day (3hrs) = £400 + travel
- Full day (6hrs) = £550 + travel
- capacity: up to 30 small children or 10-12 adults or 20 mixed
- require an indoor floor space 6 x 6m with 3.1m and 3.3m ceiling clearance
- 4m inflatable dome (photo and diagram)
- Half day (3hrs) = £350 + travel
- Full day (6hrs) = £500 + travel
- capacity: up to 20 small children or 8-10 adults or 15 mixed
- requires an indoor floor space 4.5 x 4.5m with 2.6m ceiling clearance
- return travel costs are charged at 35p per mile. If you are located more than three hours drive away we'll need to include overnight accommodation.
- prices are for standard business hours (8am - 6pm). Bookings extending after 6pm are charged an extra £50 per hour.
- audiences sit / lie on the floor, so customers are encouraged to provide soft flooring. For an extra charge we can bring either thick rubber flooring, foam floor tiles, cushions or large mats.
- depending on the venue, for safety reasons an assistant may be required outside the dome at all times. If customers cannot provide such an assistant, we can do so for £8 per hour.
Terms & conditions apply, including the need for insurance and a training session on how to operate the equipment.
- 4m inflatable dome - £300 per day (or £1,800 for 7 days) + return shipping with fragile goods courier
- 5m inflatable dome - £350 per day (or £2,200 for 7 days) + return shipping with fragile goods courier
- 6m inflatable dome - £400 per day (or £2,600 for 7 days) + return shipping with fragile goods courier
- 7m inflatable dome - £450 per day (or £2,950 for 7 days) + return shipping with fragile goods courier