The purpose of this policy is to explain how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information through the business and while you browse or use our websites. If you do not agree with the policy below, you may wish to cease viewing / using our websites, and or refrain from submitting your personal data to us.
Policy key definitions
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business Immersive Theatres
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office
- "Cookies" means small files stored on a user's computer or device.
Key principles of the GDPR
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidence
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows (additional details here)
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
- track how you use the website
- record or log whether you have seen particular messages that we display
- keep you logged into the website where applicable
- display relevant adverts or content
- refer you to a third party website.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and fully utilise the functionality of this website.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.