Eclipses and Phases of the Moon
The best place to teach and understand tricky concepts like phases of the Moon, solar eclipses and lunar eclipses is in a planetarium.
This short and highly visual 360° film covers the following curriculum topics:
- Phases of the Moon
- Solar and Lunar eclipses
- Moon visible by reflected sunlight
- Moon's rotational period and orbit
- Scale/orientation of Earth-Moon system
- Composition of the lunar surface
- Shape of the Solar System
Full preview below.
Download an eclipse demonstration lesson plan here.
Upper KS2 - KS5 / Adults